Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

HOW TO SOLVE MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM ONLINE

It's now Possible to Solve Mathematics Problem on Google.com Just like the Way we do to Other Subject, and i just discover a site that solve mathematical problem including calculus and trigonometry.

I didn't believe this myself until i tried it out myself and my
answers just kept Flashing out.
This comes in
real handy when you do not have a calculator with you but have an internet enabled device in possession.
For example, Try inputing these
numbers in the search box:
2+2
2-2
2*2
2/2
2^2
sqre16
And your answers will pop out right at the top before your
search list.
And for the website just CLICK HERE and start solving your maths problem.This could be very useful for online based mathematical tests or examinations.
I hope this info help, please feel free to comment and don't forget to subscribe to my post in other not to miss my post.

1 comment:

seukelly said...

Good idea but the site is not going